09 March 2017
VIBES – Scottish Environment Business Awards recognises and rewards companies employing environmental best practice in their daily activity to cut down on resource use, increase sustainability, improve reputation, enhance competitiveness, support wider sustainable developments and benefit their company’s bottom-line.
The 2017 categories are:
- Management (250+ employees and <250 employees)
- Environmental Product or Service
- Hydro Nation
- Circular Economy
- Green Teams
- Best Micro Business.
NEW two stage application process!
Beware: Applications Open on 12th April and stage one close on 26th May.
We are holding 8 free launch events all across Scotland so you can learn all about VIBES Application process and get some tips from previous winners.
Meet us at one of our free launch events:
- 12th April 2017: 4-6pm – Edinburgh at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. (The Exchange, 150 Morrison St, Edinburgh EH3 8EE)
- 18th April 2017: 5-7pm - Glasgow at Jacobs (95 Bothwell St, Glasgow G2 7HX)
- 19th April 2017: 4-6pm – Ayr at Albion Environmental (Damside, Ayr KA8 8ER)
- 20th April 2017: 4-6pm – Perthshire at Comrie Croft (Braincroft, Crieff PH7 4JZ)
- 20thApril 2017 : 3-5pm - Scottish Borders at Emtelle (Haughhead, Hawick, TD9 8LF)
- 25th April 2017: 4-6pm – Stirling at Stirling University Innovation Park (Stirling FK9 4NF)
- 27th April 2017: 11am-1pm – Fort William with Lochaber Chamber of Commerce (The Lime Tree, The Old Manse, Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ)
- 27th April 2017: 4-6pm – Inverness at Highlands and Islands Enterprise (An Lochran, Inverness Campus, Inverness IV2 5NB)
- 4th May 2017: 4-6pm – Aberdeen at Scarf (1 Cotton Street Aberdeen, AB11 5EE)
To book your place contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or register through Eventbrite www.vibesawards.eventbrite.co.uk