21 February 2018
Many businesses are trying to distinguish themselves from their competitors. They want to attract new clients and win new markets.
Getting the recognition for your good environmental practices through VIBES – Scottish Environment Business Awards could be the solution. The application process is free. All applicants receive tailored feedback with details of free support available.
The 2018 categories are:
- Management (250+ employees and <250 employees)
- Environmental Product or Service
- Hydro Nation Water Innovation
- Sustainable and Active Travel Award
- Circular Economy
- Green Team
- Best Micro Business
Beware: Applications Open on 13th March and stage one close on 27th April.
We are holding nine free information events all across Scotland so you can learn all about good environmental practices, support available and their application process. Hear from other businesses who will give a personal insight into their experience and the innovative work that won them recognition.
Meet us at one of our free launch events:
- 14th March – 5 to 7pm - Edinburgh At IoD (Charlotte Square - Edinburgh EH2 4DR)
- 22nd March 8-10:30 am - Fife At DoubleTree by Hilton - Queensferry Crossing (St Margarets Head, North Queensferry, KY11 1HP)
- 22nd March – 4-6pm – Glasgow At ScottishPower (320 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5AD)
- 26th March – 3-5pm - Glasgow School of Art – focus on textiles industry (The Reid Building, 167 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, G3 6RQ)
- 9th April – 3-5pm - Fort William at Blas Restaurant (147 High St, Fort William, PH33 6EA)
- 10th April – 4 to 6pm – Inverness At Highlands and Islands Enterprise (An Lòchran, Inverness Campus, Inverness IV2 5NB)
- 11th April – 3-5pm – Aberdeen At EC-OG (Davidson House, Aberdeen Innovation Park, Balgownie Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB22 8GT)
- 16th April – 3 to 5pm - Duns (Scottish Borders) At Greenvale AP (Craigswalls, Duns TD11 3PZ)
- 18th April – 4-6pm - Perth At Glaze and Save (Unit 9 Mercian Buildings Shore Road, Perth PH2 8BD)
To book your place contact email@example.com
Or register through Eventbrite www.vibesawards.eventbrite.co.uk